Sunday, August 22, 2010

Introducing Myself

I'm not new to the blogging world, I've kept a series of blogs for a decade. What is new to me is being both a mother and being low on cash. Times are difficult and while I don't exactly fit the definition of "working poor" I feel that I am close and can relate to the working poor like never before.
I find myself interested in things I'd never have thought would hold my interest: cloth diapers, quality natural baby products, whole foods, reducing consumption and packaging, natural childbirthing, attachment and natural parenting, and working as hard as possible to spend as much time with my son as possible.
Admitting you are Low on Cash is a hard pill to swallow and so this blog diverges from my more public postings and will go where I haven't gone before. My interests will be represented here, as will information that will help me and others in my Low Cash situation create a more peaceful existence for one another. Money doesn't buy happiness but the peace that comes with some financial stability is priceless and that peace is elusive for many of us.
Come along on my journey with me, maybe we'll all learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment