Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm Low on Cash

What else do I need to say?
I have no money. I am a mom and a wife, I work full time at a job that doesn't bring in enough money. I don't enjoy being poor and hopefully will not be for long, or at least not forever. This is what I get for falling in love with a perpetual student and for choosing a career that is worthy and altruistic and that pays jack squat. I am a social worker.
Being financially challenged has led me to seek any and all opportunities for extra cash. Cash goes to my son's daycare provider, into my gas tank (of my small, efficient car), and into our limited grocery budget. Luxuries are not in the budget, and I'm not alone! I am grateful to be employed at all in this time of economic recession.

I will willingly and happily post here about giveaways, opportunities for internet money making, tasks that working or SAH parents can do to get a little extra for their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment